Saturday, July 9, 2011

Congratulations, it's a gospel!

How do I start a gospel? What do I include? Will the future of humanity care if I record where the Incredibly Reverend One had lunch, or bought his pants or what music he listened to?

Can I record His wisdom without mentioning what his hair looked like? Aargh, such difficult questions to solve but I can't keep it from relating what has been revealed to me.

I met the Incredibly Reverend One in Half Moon Bay and I immediately knew that his kind of wisdom should rule my life. Too bad he didn't feel the same way. I got used to him calling me names and making that face at me.

The first thing he said to me was "God thinks we are all worthless and will prove it to each of us one a time, in a manner of his choosing."

It was hard to answer since I had just stubbed my left big toe and my pants were falling down a bit. I think I responded with 'huh? what' and he repeated himself.

He turned around and walked away and I followed him.

(ok, so here is one of those things I don't know if I should include. let's just say he was not happy I followed him but I wanted to hear more about god from him. he gave me that look, you know, he look that says 'I know you are an idiot but I am going to put up with you.' I hope god looks at me the same way.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember your comments are works of god so keep them clean! Or at least funny...